Innovative power supply design
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Bi-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC, the X8 power supply provides maximum flexibility and versatility in any power distribution design.
- Power Load Balancing with Power Factor Correction enhances efficiency in power distribution.
- Smart Rails Management increases efficiency by means of the dynamic rails modulation.
- The legendary Powersoft Green Audio Power® technologies improves efficiency and minimizes the ‘carbon footprint’ and the operational costs.
New standard of quality and usability
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 8×8 input/output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- Easy plug-and-play Dante™* networking allows easy routing of the signal from any node within the network to the X8.
- 8 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and 2 redundant Dante™* connection provide maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that allows to automatically switch input source in case of signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into Armonía Pro Audio Suite™.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Top-grade DSP with high dynamic range and extensive feature set.
- Multi-stage signal processing: innovative solutions for modeling speakers behaviour and power handling.
- Input and output IIR, FIR, IIR+FIR equalizers and raised-cosine fi lters.
- Complete sets of limiters: peak, RMS voltage, RMS current, and TruePower™.
- Compensation of the speaker cable losses with Active DampingControl™.
Even more reliabile
- Full protection circuitry: over/under AC voltage; troublesome signals (clipping, VHF, long-term RMS); DC; thermal; short circuit; mute at power on/off.
The X8 has been designed to be versatile and easy to use in any operation condition. Equally useful for most subwoofers as well as high power fullrange systems, Outline X8 suites any configuration and purpose.
Ultimately flexible and safe, Powersoft’s legendary power supply is now suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC without need of selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system. Outline X8 provides four fully processable channels and selectable inputs from analog sources as well as digital AES3 and two redundant Dante™* streams. Channel mixing and routing can be easily performed thanks to the integrated revolutionary low latency DSP, providing the highest degree of freedom in sound shaping and speaker management.
Full support to 100 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet makes it easy to integrate Outline X4 into any existing infrastructure. Completely integrated into Armonía Pro Audio Suite™, the new X8 interface is also available for smartphone and tablet, providing a new experience in power management.
* Dante version only.
|Number of channels||8|
|Single channel mode: 5200 W @ 2 Ω, 3000 W @ 4 Ω, 1600 W @ 8 Ω
Bridge mode: 10400 W @ 4 Ω, 6000 W @ 8 Ω
|Max output voltage||175 V peak|
|Max output current||130 A peak|
|AC Main Power||Universal, Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase acceptance, switching mode with PFC
Operating voltage: 85 V – 440 V
|Noise floor||-70 dBV (20 Hz – 20 kHz, A-weighted)|
|Input impedance||20 kΩ balanced|
|Slew rate||> 50 V/μs @ 8 Ω, input filter bypassed|
|Integrated DSP||Matrix, cross-over, delay, limiters, equalizers, group control, ….|
|Input connector||8 x XLR-F – Analog signal input
4 x XLR-F AES3 signal input
|Network connector||2 x RJ45 port with Dante*|
|Output connector||4 x speakON|
|Height||88 mm – 3 1/2″|
|Width||483 mm – 19″|
|Depth||495 mm – 19 1/2″|
|Weight||24 kg – 52.9 lb|
|* only in “X8 Dante” model|