- Compact powerful (149 dB peak SPL @ 1m) enclosure for triamping, with four 12″ (LF) woofers
in hybrid reflex/band-pass configuration, two 8″ (MF) midrange and a 3″ diaphragm (HF) compression driver, both wave guide loaded; ferrofluid cooled HF section voice coil.
- Modular system with interchangeable components for the utmost flexibility to satisfy different acoustic coverage requirements. Can be used along with other units of the same type in array configuration.
- Triamping and control via dedicated digital processor.
- The cabinet is reinforced internally to ensure the utmost sturdiness, eliminating coloration due to resonance, and is equipped with Outline’s proprietary “Fast Hanger” system for fast reasonably priced flying.
- Medium/short throw system. Ideal for live use in applications for medium/large sized concerts, with groups, bands and orchestras.
- Permanent high quality installations in theatres, clubs, indoor sports arenas, ideal for use along with Outline subwoofers for further extension of the bass range and therefore increased in dynamics.
Tripla II 9075 is a professional full-range 3-way active loudspeaker system to be tri-amplified. It comprises a low frequency section using no less than four 12” woofers in hybrid reflex/band-pass configuration, a mid section using two high efficiency 8” midrange, loaded by a symmetric wave guide with a square mouth (mounted in a so-called D’Appolito configuration), low compression ratio and low distortion and a high frequency section that uses a compression driver with a 2” throat and 3” titanium diaphragm, with overload protection, loaded by an asymmetric wave guide (also with a square mouth). The wave guides are built in sturdy fibreglass.
The acoustic reproduced bandwidth is 46 Hz – 20.5 kHz at -10 dB, with a great linearity of within ±3 dB from 50 Hz to 19.5 kHz, for the reproduction of many types of applications.
When tria-mplified, the system has high sensitivity for the low section 105 dB SPL at 1 m, 108 dB SPL at 1 m for the mid section and over 111 dB SPL at 1 m for the HF section. Driven at maximum peak power, each section is able to produce a maximum peak of 144 dB SPL (low), 145 dB SPL (mid) and 143 dB SPL (high) at 1 m. The overall short-term peak SPL is 149 dB.
The maximum allowed power for each section is 800 Watt AES (3200 peak) for basses, 500 Watt AES (2000 peak) for midrange and 150 Watt AES (600 Peak) for high. Average dispersion from 500 Hz to 4 kHz is 90° horizontal and 45° vertical, from 500 Hz to 10,000 Hz is still 90° horizontal and 60° vertical for short and medium throw applications. The trapezoidal cabinet is built in high quality 15 mm baltic plywood, strengthened by the complex internal structure and suitably positioned internal bracing to eliminate any resonance of the cabinet’s sides. The black outer finish is in high quality scratch-resistant paint. The cabinet has six fast flying points, that makes vertical or horizontal hanging of numerous units simultaneously extremely easy and reliable, by using the appropriate optional accessories. The front of the enclosure has recessed sockets for fitting an optional trolley, for handling and protecting the fibreglass wave guides during transport. Ten recessed integrated handles in the side panels of the cabinet are used for a positive grip during handling.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-10 dB)||46 Hz – 20.5 kHz|
|NOMINAL DISPERSION||90° x 75° (H x V)|
|IMPEDANCE||Low 1 & 2: 16 Ω (min 6.6 Ω)
Mid: 8 Ω (min 8.3 Ω)
High: 16 Ω (min 10.8 Ω)
|POWER – W AES||Low 1 & 2: 800 (3200 peak)
Mid: 500 (2000 peak)
High: 150 (600 peak)
|MAX SHORT-TERM SPL @ 1 m*||149 dB SPL|
|CONNECTORS||2 X NL8 Speakon in parallel
Low 1: pin 1+ (pos); pin 1- (neg)
Low 2: pin 2+ (pos); pin 2- (neg)
Mid: pin 3+ (pos); pin 3- (neg)
High: pin 4+ (pos); pin 4- (neg)
|LOUDSPEAKERS AND LOADING||Low: 4 x 12″ woofer, hybrid loading vented box
Mid: 2 x 8″ woofer, wave guide loaded
High: 1 x 2″ exit (3″ diaphragm), wave guide loaded
|WEIGHT – SINGLE UNIT||88 kg (194 lb)|
|DIMENSIONS||Height: 1100 mm (43 10/32″)
Width: 550 mm (21 21/32″)
Depth: 600 mm (23 20/32″)
|* calculated using +10 dB crest-factor signal, free-field|