- Compact powerful (143.5 dB peak SPL @ 1 m) enclosure for biamping, with two 12″ woofers (LF) in reflex configuration and a horn loaded 3″ diaphragm compression driver (HF); ferrofluid cooled HF section voice coil.
- Neodymium components for high weight/performance ratio.
- The high frequency horn can be turned through 90°, enabling the enclosures to be used in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Modular system with interchangeable components for the utmost flexibility to satisfy the various acoustic coverage requirements, can be installed alongside or above other units of the same type in array configuration.
- Biamping and control via dedicated digital processor.
- Cabinet reinforced internally for the utmost sturdiness and to eliminate coloration due to resonance and equipped with Outline’s proprietary “Fast Hanger” system for fast reasonably priced flying.
- Medium-short throw system (90° x 75°) ideal for live use in no-nonsense applications in medium sized concerts, with groups, bands and orchestras.
- Permanent high quality installations in theatres, clubs, indoor sports arenas, ideal for use along with Outline subwoofers, particularly the “Spectra Bass” system, for further extension of the bottom end and therefore greater dynamics.
Spectra II 9075 is a wide range active 2-way loudspeaker system for bi-amping. It comprises a Low/Mid frequency section using two direct radiation NdFeB 12” woofers and a high frequency section using a compression driver with a 2” throat and a 3” titanium diaphragm, with built-in overload protection, loaded by a rotatable asymmetric controlled directivity wave guide with a square mouth, built in sturdy fiberglass. The Low/Mid section’s two loudspeakers can be positioned symmetrically at the sides of the high frequency wave guide by forming the so-called D’Appolito configuration, but can also be positioned alongside each other in order to obtain a different directivity plot along with the high frequency section.
The acoustic reproduced bandwidth is 50 Hz – 19.5 kHz at -10 dB, with a great linearity of within ±3 dB from 68 Hz to 19 kHz, for the reproduction of many types of applications.
When biamped, the system has high sensitivity for the low section 102 dB SPL at 1m, and over 109.5 dB SPL at 1 m for the HF section. Driven at maximum peak power, each section is able to produce a maximum peak of 140dB SPL (low) and 141dB SPL (high) at 1 m. The overall short-term peak SPL is 143.5 dB SPL.
The maximum allowed power for each section is 600 Watt AES (2400 peak) for basses and 150 Watt AES (600 Peak) for high. Average dispersion from 500 Hz to 4 kHz is 95° horizontal and 53° vertical, from 500 Hz to 10.000 Hz is still 95° horizontal and 75° vertical for short and medium throw applications. The trapezoidal cabinet is built in high quality 15 mm baltic plywood, strengthened by the complex internal structure and suitably positioned internal bracing to eliminate any resonance of the cabinet’s sides.
The black outer finish is in high quality scratch-resistant paint. The cabinet has six fast flying points, that makes vertical or horizontal hanging extremely easy and reliable, by using the appropriate optional accessories.
Weather protection cover for all models of Spectra
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-10 dB)||52 Hz – 19 kHz|
|NOMINAL DISPERSION||90° x 75° (H x V)|
|IMPEDANCE||Low: 4 Ω (min 3.5 Ω)
High: 16 Ω (min 10.8 Ω)
|POWER – W AES||Low: 600 (2400 peak)
High: 150 (600 peak)
|MAX SHORT-TERM SPL @ 1 m*||143.5 dB SPL|
|CONNECTORS||2 X NL4 Speakon in parallel
Low: pin 1+ (pos); pin 1- (neg)
High: pin 2+ (pos); pin 2- (neg)
|LOUDSPEAKERS AND LOADING||Low: 2 x 12″ NdFeB Vented high pass box
High: 1 x 2″ Exit (3″ diaphragm), Wave Guide loaded
|WEIGHT – SINGLE UNIT||32.5 kg (71.7 lb)|
|DIMENSIONS||Height: 1100 mm (43 5/16″)
Width: 382 mm (15 1/32″)
Depth: 450 mm (17 23/32″)
|* calculated using +10 dB crest-factor signal, free-field|