- Powerful full-range enclosure for portable and fixed applications
- 140 dB SPL peak
- 2 x 15” woofers, bass reflex loaded plus coaxial 3” diaphragm compression driver
- ‘Two and a half way’ crossover system designed to maximise the impact of the two woofers while retaining the benefits of coaxial HF design
- Can be driven by a single amplifier channel or bi-amped
- Precise directivity coverage (80° x 60°) with rotatable HF horn
- Ergonomic, integral handles for easy handling
- Various rigging options via included Smart Fix Rail System, multiple M8 points and 35mm pole mount
- Medium/short throw system. A few units are ideal for live use in applications at medium sized concerts, with groups, bands and orchestras.
- Permanent high quality installations in theatres, clubs, indoor sports arenas, ideal for use along with Outline subwoofers for further extension of the bass range and therefore increased in dynamics.
Monaco 215 CX by Outline is designed and manufactured with the same stringent quality standards applied to Outline’s world class touring audio products. Contemporary design and efficient manufacturing processes allow Outline to deliver these products with first-class power handling and audio fidelity at a very attractive price point. Monaco 215 CX is an ideal multi-purpose, full-range, two-and-a-half-way bass reflex enclosure equipped with a modern premium custom coaxial driver.
Outline’s high quality coaxial driver gives excellent sonic performance, increased timbre quality and high power handling characteristics. It is loaded by a proprietary moulded waveguide, which is coaxial to the 15” mid-woofer and provides low-pass acoustical loading on the woofer, increasing the efficiency in its usable bandwidth. Uniquely configured as a ‘two-and-a-half’ way system both electrically and acoustically, Monaco 215 CX delivers audio performance approaching a three-way design with extended low frequency. Thanks to Outline’s exclusive internal crossover designs, the enclosure can be driven by a single channel of amplification, while it is also possible to use two amplifier channels to drive the low and coaxial sections separately.
The all-wood 15 mm phenolic-glued Baltic birch enclosure features craftsmanship dovetail joinery construction protected by an epoxy powder coated, resonance-free steel grill over acoustically transparent foam. Every cabinet is coated with a high-tech black textured polyurea scratch free finish and custom RAL color repainting options are available for installations with specific cosmetic requirements.
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Nominal Dispersion||80° x 60° (H x V)|
|Impedance Low (Nom/Min)||8 Ω / 6.8 Ω|
|Impedance Coaxial (Nom/Min)||8 Ω / 7.2 Ω|
|Watt AES Low (Continuous/Peak)||600 W / 2400 W|
|Watt AES Coaxial (Continuous/Peak)||500 W / 2000 W|
|Maximum SPL Output *||140 dB SPL|
|* calculated using +10 dB Crest Factor signal @ 1 m, Free Field|
|Component Low||15″ woofer|
|Component Mid-Low (coaxial)||15” woofer|
|Component High (coaxial)||3″ diaphragm compression driver|
|Loading Low||Bass-reflex on its separate volume|
|Loading Mid-Low||Bass-reflex on its separate volume|
|Loading High||Coaxial rotatable moulded horn|
|Connectors||2 x NL4 in parallel
Low: pin 1+/1-
Coaxial: pin 2+/2-
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Cabinet Finish||Black polyurea coating|
|Grill||Epoxy powder coated|
|Installation Points||11 x M8 threaded points
Smart Fix Rail system
|Pole Mount||35 mm socket|
|Height||940 mm – 37”|
|Width||480 mm – 18 7/8”|
|Depth||480 mm – 18 7/8”|
|Weight||42 kg – 92.6 lb|