- Outline minimal signal path design
- Sonically superb ADC / DAC combination; a carefully matched pairing of the best devices from Burr Brown and Wolfson
- Newly released family of Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Extended bandwidth; 96kHz sampling frequency provides for a nominally flat response to 40kHz.
- Latest 24-bit converters for an excellent dynamic range
- Filter type selectable from Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley and Hardman
- Parameter knob and LCD provide a rapid, user-friendly control interface
- Parameters’ control via dedicated proprietary software
Genius 24 is a 2 in 4 out and Genius 26 is a 2 in 6 out configuration. Both models have factory presets for ALL Outline’s range of loudspeakers thus giving optimal performance.
Genius 24/26 use advanced components in the analog to digital / digital to analog conversion from Burr-Brown and Wolfson and Analog Devices from SHARC DSP. Genius controllers can be controlled remotely via a laptop computer using serial connection, the controllers can also be updated via this port for any future firmware availability.
Using the latest digital signal processing, Genius controllers offer high sample rates which would be wasted if attention is not paid to capturing the signal as faithfully as possible, and reproducing it accurately. The range uses high-performance 24-bit converters on the inputs and outputs, running at 96kHz to give a bandwidth of over 40kHz and a dynamic range in excess of 116dB.
Many filters are selectable from Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley and Hardman. With control of these fi lter slopes of up to 4th order or 24dB per octave. In addition there are 8 equalisation paths, 2 shelving filters and 6 fully variable parametric equalisers available. Low distortion limiters are present on every output of which the threshold is user adjustable.