- Natural, uncoloured audio performance
- Predictable and accurate HF directivity control
- High SPL capability relative to size and weight of cabinet
- Two-way format (8 Ohms nominal) with built-in passive crossover
- Internal crossover network features top grade components
- Very efficient in terms of amplifier channels required
- Rotatable waveguide (90° x 60°)
- Multi-alignment horn assembly and cabinet design allows use as stage monitor
- Contemporary and original Outline design
- Cabinet internally braced to ensure maximum rigidity and prevent coloration due to internal resonance
- Fitted with multiple M8 rigging points as standard
- Available in a limitless range of colours to suit any décor
- Comprehensive choice of mounting hardware available to suit all applications
- Conceived, designed and manufactured exclusively in Italy (as are all Outline products)
- Design file for Outline ‘Openarray’ 3D acoustic simulation software available
- Multi-use enclosures, particularly suitable for permanent high quality installations in clubs, lounge bars, pubs, music-cafés, theatres, conference rooms, stores, shopping centres, malls etc.; ideal for use along with EIDOS 215 S and 118 S subwoofers for further extension of the bottom end and therefore greater dynamics.
- Multi-function full-range enclosures, suitable for high quality mobile applications.
Conceived and manufactured to provide clients an initial approach to the world of Outline products, the EIDOS series is the result of the desire to offer an even wider public the quality and distinctive lines that have made the Brescia brand a reference point in the sound reinforcement world at international level.
The ideal field of application of the units is in the wide variety of so-called permanent installations (clubs, lounge bars, pubs, music-cafés, theatres, conference rooms, stores, shopping centres and malls, …).
EIDOS 10, EIDOS 12 and EIDOS 15 are two-way full-range units equipped respectively with a 10″, 12″ and 15″ loudspeakers and fitted with passive crossovers manufactured with top grade components (coils with very low resistance and metallized polypropylene capacitors). With these tuned enclosures, the low frequency loading is of the phase inversion type.
The (1.75″ diaphragm) compression driver and waveguide are the same on all three. The latter (90° x 60°) offers a great advantage for installation in small rooms or those with low headroom, as it can be rotated through 90° to ensure the required dispersion no matter what position the cabinet is installed in (horizontal or vertical). The mouth’s ample dimensions ensure remarkable directivity control. The lines of the cabinets enable them to be also used as stage monitors.
The quality of the transducers gives excellent sonic performance when compared with the price bracket, in terms of overall timbre quality and as far as the ability to handle high power is concerned. The cutting edge technology adopted by Outline in the moulding sector has enabled the company to manufacture horns that are rigid and lighter, with obvious benefits in terms of distortion and lower weight.
Fully respecting the high quality standards to which Outline users are accustomed, the cabinets of the EIDOS series are built in 15 mm (phenolic-glued) birch plywood and include bracing to dampen internal resonance.
The outer finish is in scratch-resistant, waterproof black paint and the front of the cabinet is protected by an anti-resonant steel grille covered with sound transparent foam. There is no lack of M8 thread flying points, enabling the enclosures to be easily fitted with flying hardware.
Eidos 15 has been discontinued, the equivalent product is Vegas 15.
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||53 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Nominal Dispersion||80° x 70° (H x V)|
|Impedance (Nom/Min)||8 Ω / 7.3 Ω|
|Watt AES (Continuous/Peak)||400 W / 1600 W|
|Maximum SPL Output *||132 dB SPL|
|* calculated using +10 dB Crest Factor signal @ 1 m, Free Field|
|Component Low||15″ woofer|
|Component High||1.75″ diaphragm compression driver|
|Loading High||Rotatable moulded horn|
|Connectors||2 x NL4 in parallel Pins 1+/1-|
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Cabinet Finish||Black polyurea coating|
|Grill||Epoxy powder coated|
|Installation Points||12 x M8, 4 x M6 threaded points|
|Pole Mount||35 mm socket|
|Height||750 mm – 29 17/32”|
|Width||450 mm – 17 23/32”|
|Depth||390 mm – 15 11/32”|
|Weight||25.8 kg – 56.9 lb|