- 2-way bi-amped PWM power module (750 W EIAJ per channel) integrated with Outline’s proprietary DSP control – iMode.
- Reflex-loaded 12″ woofer and 2.5″ compression driver with titanium diaphragm loaded onto constant directivity horn (94° x 73° from 500 Hz to 10 kHz).
- Trapezoidal cabinet with flying hardware on all panels to meet a wide range of mounting and flying requirements for fixed applications or mobile use. Receptacle for fitting support stand.
- Designed for use as a stage monitor in a horizontal position (with two angles), or FOH use in vertical position.
- Direct control of all Outline iMode enabled speaker systems via iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (with dedicated app).
- Latest implementation of Outline’s mission “from computer to enclosures”, featuring: rapid operation, ease of use, the enjoyment of a touch screen, the efficiency of the controls and the precision of digital technology.
- Real-time control over a series of parameters – levels, delay, eqs, shelving filters and group functions.
- Designed for use in applications requiring accurate and powerful full-range reproduction of live or program material to very high levels, its ability to reproduce source material with such integrity makes the DVS 12P iSP applicable for either fixed or mobile use. Typical uses would include: Main FOH, In-Fill, Out-Fill, or Delay-Fill, Acoustic drum monitoring or Side-fill with a dedicated subwoofer.
DVS 12P iSP is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system with built-in bi-amplification and integration of the proprietary DSP control – iMode. iMode’s revolutionary user integration via the Apple iPad and iPhone allows wireless control over individual or groups of DVS iSP loudspeakers; 4 band parametric EQ and a further 4 bands in group mode, Low pass/High pass filters, Gain, signal Delay, and Polarity can be accessed. Within the DSP all Crossover points, Limiters, and band gains are factory set so uniformity and consistency remains constant across all DVS 12P iSP.It comprises a single 32 cm woofer for low and mid frequencies with a 76 mm aluminium coil and a 65 mm titanium compression driver diaphragm with a 36 mm throat for the high frequency section. The HF is horn-loaded with controlled directivity and wide dispersion. The enclosure can be mounted on an optional tripod stand, flown from the ceiling and/or positioned on the floor as a stage monitor.
The system’s uniform directivity from 500 Hz to 4 kHz has an average dispersion of 98° horizontal and 88° vertical and average wide-range sound coverage from 500 Hz to 10 kHz is 94° horizontal and 73° vertical. The acoustic reproduced bandwidth is 53 Hz to 20 kHz at -10 dB. The frequency response of the complete system is +/- 3 dB from 71 Hz to 17 kHz. Flown in free-field it has high average wide-range level, producing 133 dB SPL peak. The maximum available power from the 2-channel PWM amplifier module is 750 W EIAJ per channel. The cabinet has twelve M8 threaded mounting points to facilitate both vertical and horizontal flying by means of the appropriate optional hardware. The bottom of the cabinet has a pole mount receptacle, for fitting a standard 35 mm tubular support or tripod stand. The perforated steel grill on the front of the enclosure is acoustically-transparent.
UNIQUE CONTROL POSSIBILITIES
All the DVS iSP series is equipped with Outline’s proprietary iMode technology. Utilised extensively throughout the Outline range, iMode is a truly “intelligent” digital loudspeaker control platform which combines advanced digital signal processing and TCP/IP protocol to provide comprehensive control capabilities and a huge choice of interface devices. Users have real-time control over a series of parameter (levels, delay, eq’s, shelving filters). iMode also allows the user to monitor performance parameters throughout the system (including VU-meters, clip and limiter status, amplifier overheating and protection) by using an iPad with dedicated Outline app. With standard IP-based communication, the iMode platform is truly future-proof, offering control via netbook, smartphone, and many devices yet to appear. iMode operates on a Linux operating system with an Outline-customised kernel, chosen for its extreme stability and compatibility, and providing a robust foundation for iMode’s advanced functions.
Tripod pole for DVS 8P/SP, 10P/SP, 12P/iSP, 15P/iSP – EIDOS 10, 12, 15 – VEGAS 10, 12, 15, 8CX, 12CX, 15CX
Telescopic pole for DVS 8P/SP, 10P/SP, 12P/iSP, 15P/iSP – EIDOS 10, 12, 15 – VEGAS 10, 12, 15, 8CX, 12CX, 15CX
Tiltable wall bracket with 35 mm pole for DVS 8P/SP, 10P/SP, 12P/iSP, 15P/iSP – EIDOS 10, 12, 15 – VEGAS 10, 12, 15, 8CX, 12CX, 15CX
Pole mount with gradual inclination for DVS 8P/SP, 10P/SP, 12P/iSP, 15P/iSP – EIDOS 10, 12, 15 – VEGAS 10, 12, 15, 8CX, 12CX, 15CX
Weather protection cover for DVS 12P/12P iSP
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||53 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Nominal Dispersion||90° x 50° (H x V)|
|Power Amplifier||Type: Class D (digital)
Input impedance: 10 kΩ balanced to ground
Rated power: 2 x 750 W EIAJ on 4 Ω
Cooling: temperature controlled variable speed fan
Special feature: direct preset selection, controllable via iPad app
|Maximum SPL Output *||133 dB SPL|
|* calculated using +10 dB Crest Factor signal @ 1 m, Free Field|
|Component Low||12″ woofer, vented high-pass box|
|Component High||3″ diaphragm compression driver, horn loaded|
|Connectors||Audio: 1 XLR + 1 Link Out
Ethernet: 1 EtherCon + 1 Link Out (RJ 45 Socket)
Mains: 1 Powercon + 1 Link Out
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Cabinet Finish||Black polyurea coating|
|Grill||Epoxy powder coated|
|Installation Points||12 x M8 threaded points|
|Pole Mount||35 mm socket|
|Height||570 mm – 22 1/2″|
|Width||350 mm – 13 3/3″|
|Depth||350 mm – 13 3/4″|
|Weight||22.5 kg – 49.5 lb|