- Ready to be fitted with Outline’s iMode Technology (see details below)
- High efficiency high-power subwoofer with a 15” long-throw cone with Ferrite magnet and 76 mm voice coil.
- High power handling (2400 W AES peak) and maximum sound pressure (141 dB SPL peak at 1 metre).
- Cabinet with internal bracing for utmost sturdiness, free from sound “colouring” due to resonance.
- Optional trolley with sturdy smooth-running wheels facilitates transport, even on relatively uneven surfaces.
- No-nonsense use in “live” concerts of all sizes, floor or stage mounted and combined with other units of the same type for sound reinforcement of low frequencies.
- High-quality permanent installations in theatres, clubs, indoor sports arenas; an ideal combination for all Outline loudspeaker systems.
DVS 115 SW is a loudspeaker system suited to high SPL reinforcement of low frequencies, fitted with a 38 cm (15″) long-throw woofer. Loading is of the phase inversion type with the enclosure tuned at a rather low frequency. The peculiarity of this overall 4th order loading consists in obtaining a wide band-pass and great extension towards the bottom end of the frequency response.
The standard components used allow to obtain a useable bandwidth reproduced at -10 dB from 39 Hz to 350 Hz, with remarkable linearity within ±3 dB from 44 Hz to 280 Hz, enabling the system to be used in a wide range of applications for sound reproduction from low to mid/low frequencies.The max sensitivity is 103.5 dB in half space and the maximum continuous AES power, 600 W gives 131 dB SPL while peak values even reach 141 dB SPL (1400 W peak).
The rectangular shaped system is built in sturdy phenolic glued 15 mm baltic birch plywood that is resistant to damp, even in outdoor applications. Inside, as well as the bracing, which stiffens the panels and avoids vibration, the long tuning port also doubles as bracing. The external finish is in high quality scratch resistant black paint. The front is protected by an anti-resonant sound-transparent steel grille. There is a receptacle for mounting the optional support of a satellite (if used); integral handles facilitate handling and an optional trolley to facilitate the transport, even on uneven surfaces.
Telescopic pole for DVS 8P/SP, 10P/SP, 12P/iSP, 15P/iSP – EIDOS 10, 12, 15 – VEGAS 10, 12, 15, 8CX, 12CX, 15CX
Wheeled trolley/front panel protection for DVS 115 SW / DVS 115 SW iSP
Weather protection cover for DVS 115 SW / DVS 115 SW iSP
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||39 Hz – 350 Hz|
|Suggested Cross-Over||Max 150 Hz|
|Impedance (Nom/Min)||8 Ω / 6.2 Ω|
|Watt AES (Continuous/Peak)||600 W / 2400 W|
|Maximum SPL Output *||141 dB SPL|
|* calculated using +10 dB Crest Factor signal @ 1 m, half space|
|Component||15″ woofer, vented high-pass box|
|Connectors||2 x NL4 in parallen pins 1+/1-|
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Cabinet Finish||Black polyurea coating|
|Grill||Epoxy powder coated|
|Pole Mount||M20 threaded point|
|Height||550 mm – 21 5/8″|
|Width||450 mm – 17 3/8″|
|Depth||550 mm – 21 5/8″|
|Weight||29.5 kg – 65 lb|