- Multi-purpose, wide range self-powered system
- 2-way, high power, short throw, built-in 2-channel DSP-controlled amplifier
- High SPL from a small footprint (131.5 dB SPL peak @ 1 m in free-field)
- 10″ woofer (Low/Mid) and an horn loaded Outline ‘OUT4’ (High) compression driver (1″ exit; 1.75″ diaphragm)
- Built-in Class D power amplifier module: 350 W on 4 Ω (Low/Mid) + 180 W on 8 Ω (High) with adjustable input gain
- 24-bit Digital Signal Processing, four selectable EQ presets
- Very low feedback risks
- Top-grade speech projection for excellent intelligibility
- Internally braced cabinet to minimize vibrations that could jeopardize the acoustic response
- Rigging points for installation components and various accessories
- Medium-power live applications. Near-field stage monitoring for musical instruments and vocals.
- Speech reinforcement in theatres and TV studios. High-quality distributed sound systems in clubs, pubs, restaurants, bars, gyms, aerobic/fitness centres etc. Even wider high-dynamic application possibilities when used together with the dedicated subwoofers (club and dance venues, acoustic drum monitoring, …). Perfect support (e.g. on front-fill duty) at large events, as a perfect match for Outline’s line arrays.
DVS 10P SP is a wide range 2-way loudspeaker system with an integrated 2-channel amplifier. It comprises a 25 cm (10″) high power woofer for low and mid frequencies and a 1.75″ diaphragm for high frequencies, ferrofluid-cooled and loaded with a controlled directivity horn. This enables the enclosure to be used indistinctly in either a vertical or a horizontal position to achieve the necessary characteristic of “projecting” the mid frequency range, ensuring greater intelligibility. The DVS 10P SP system has phase inversion low frequency loading and a tuned enclosure. The system’s uniform directivity from 500 Hz to 4 kHz has an average dispersion of 99° (horizontal) and 107° (vertical) and average wide-range sound coverage from 500 Hz to 10 kHz is 105° (horizontal) and 115° (vertical).
The DSP optimizes the enclosure’s frequency response and offers the choice of four EQ presets: the bandwidth reproduced with the “Flat” preset is from 48 Hz to 18 kHz at -10 dB and the frequency response of the complete system is ±3 dB from 55 Hz to 17 kHz. The amplifier module ensures high headroom compared to the system’s dimensions (131.5 dB SPL peak @ 1 m in free-field). The rear panel covers the power amplifier module and is particularly interesting: made entirely in aluminium, it has an unusual innovative design, giving the enclosure a really original look. The numerous small “pyramids” forming the panel favour the greatest possible heat dissipation, which ensures great advantages in terms of reliability.
The asymmetrical 15 mm birch plywood cabinet enables use as a floor monitor in two horizontal positions (25° and 45°) and, as well as combining functionality, style and sturdiness, the refined design minimizes internal resonance. The cabinet has fourteen M8 threaded mounting points (three on each side, three on top, three on the bottom and two on the rear) to facilitate both vertical and horizontal flying, by means of the appropriate optional accessories, and a pole mount receptacle for standard 35 mm speaker stands. The perforated steel grille on the front of the enclosure has a weather-resistant black paint finish and is internally covered by sound-transparent foam.
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||48 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Nominal Dispersion||80° x 60° (H x V)|
|Power Amplifier||Type: Class D (digital)
Input impedance: 10 kΩ balanced to ground
Rated power: 1 x 350 W EIAJ on 4 Ω (Low), 1 x 180 W EIAJ on 8 Ω (High)
Cooling: natural air convection
Special feature: selectable input gain and preset
|Maximum SPL Output *||131.5 dB SPL|
|* calculated using +10 dB Crest Factor signal @ 1 m, Free Field|
|Component Low||10″ woofer, vented high-pass box|
|Component High||1.75″ diaphragm compression driver, horn loaded|
|Connectors||Audio: 1 XLR
Mains: 1 IEC C14
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Cabinet Finish||Black polyurea coating|
|Grill||Epoxy powder coated|
|Installation Points||14 x M8 threaded points|
|Pole Mount||35 mm socket|
|Height||500 mm – 19 5/8″|
|Width||300 mm – 11 3/4″|
|Depth||335 mm – 13 1/8″|
|Weight||13.5 kg – 29.8 lb|