- Compact powerful (145.5 dB peak SPL@ 1 m) enclosure for bi/tri-amping, with two 12″ (LF) woofers in hybrid reflex/band-pass configuration, a 10″ midrange and a 3″ diaphragm HF compression driver, the first wave guide loaded, the second horn loaded; ferrofluid cooled HF section voice coil.
- Modular system with interchangeable components for the utmost flexibility to satisfy different acoustic coverage requirements. Can be used along with other units of the same type in array configuration.
- Extremely linear phase response of within ±50° from 400 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Biamping or triamping and control via dedicated digital processor.
- Also available in “P” version with built-in crossover for passive biamping of the MF and HF sections, consequently saving an amplifier compared with the triamped “A” version.
- Cabinet reinforced internally for the utmost sturdiness, eliminating coloration due to resonance. Equipped with Outline’s proprietary “Fast Hanger” system for fast reasonably priced flying.
- Medium/short throw system. A few units are ideal for live use in applications at medium sized concerts, with groups, bands and orchestras.
- Permanent high quality installations in theatres, clubs, indoor sports arenas, ideal for use along with Outline subwoofers for further extension of the low end and therefore an increase in dynamics.
Doppia II 9075 is a professional full range 3-way loudspeaker system, in version “A” for tri-amping or version “P” for bi-amping with passive low-loss crossover built in for the mid/high frequency section. It comprises a low frequency section using two 12” loudspeakers in hybrid reflex/band-pass configuration, a mid section with a high efficiency 10” loudspeaker loaded by a symmetric wave guide with a square mouth and low compression ratio and low distortion and a high frequency section using a compression driver with a 2” throat and 3” titanium diaphragm with overload protection, loaded by an asymmetric controlled directivity horn which also has a square mouth and can be turned through 90° on its axis inside the cabinet in order to change the horizontal/vertical dispersion. The acoustic reproduced bandwidth is 60.5 Hz – 19.7 kHz at -10 dB, with a great linearity of within ±3 dB from 77 Hz to 18.9 kHz, for the reproduction of many types of applications.
When tri-amplified, the system has high sensitivity for the low section 102 dB SPL at 1 m, 107 dB SPL at 1 m for the mid section and over 109 dB SPL at 1 m for the HF section. Driven at maximum peak power, each section is able to produce a maximum peak of 138 dB SPL (low), 142 dB SPL (mid) and 141 dB SPL (high) at 1 m. The overall short-term peak SPL is 145.5 dB SPL.
The maximum allowed power for each section is 400 Watt AES (1,600 peak) for basses, 300 Watt AES (1,200 peak) for midrange and 150 Watt AES (600 peak) for high. Average dispersion from 500 Hz to 4 kHz is 100° horizontal and 100° vertical, from 500 Hz to 10,000 Hz is 100° horizontal and 90° vertical for short and medium throw applications. The trapezoidal cabinet is built in high quality 15 mm baltic plywood, strengthened by the complex internal structure and suitably positioned internal bracing to eliminate any resonance of the cabinet’s sides. The black outer finish is in high quality scratch-resistant paint. The cabinet has 6 fast flying points, that makes vertical or horizontal hanging extremely easy and reliable, by using the appropriate optional accessories. The front of the enclosure has recessed sockets for fitting an optional trolley, for handling and protecting the fibreglass wave guides during transport. Six recessed integrated handles in the side panels of the cabinet are used for a positive grip during handling.
Wheeled trolley/front panel protection for DOPPIA
Weather protection cover for all models of Doppia
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-10 dB)||60.5 Hz – 19.7 kHz|
|NOMINAL DISPERSION||90° x 80° (H x V)|
|IMPEDANCE||Low: 8 Ω (min 8.5 Ω)
Mid: 8 Ω (min 8 Ω)
High: 16 Ω (min 10.8 Ω)
|POWER – W AES||Low: 400 (1600 peak)
Mid: 300 (1200 peak)
High: 150 (600 peak)
|MAX SHORT-TERM SPL @ 1 m*||145.5 dB SPL|
|CONNECTORS (active version)||2 x NL8 Speakon in parallel
Low: pin 2+ (pos); pin 2- (neg)
Mid: pin 1+ (pos); pin 1- (neg)
High: pin 1+ (pos); pin 1- (neg)
|LOUDSPEAKERS AND LOADING||Low: 2 x 12″ Hybrid loading Vented Box
Mid: 1 x 10″ Wave Guide loaded
High: 1 x 2″ Exit (3″ diaphragm), Wave Guide loaded
|WEIGHT – SINGLE UNIT||55 kg (121.3 lb)|
|DIMENSIONS||Height: 740 mm (29 1/8″)
Width: 550 mm (21 21/32″)
Depth: 600 mm (23 5/8″)
|* calculated using +10 dB crest-factor signal, free-field|